Friday, May 4, 2018
Qroon by Yuuma Sakata FREE
1. The blue balls cannot get trapped in between the red balls.
2. The blue balls always travel together, making it a kind of double maze.
3. The red balls sometimes travel back and forth which adds a timing/dexterity element.
4. The yellow blocks with squares: they can be pushed a la sokoban.
5. The yellow blocks with cracks: the force of the magnetic balls will go through them and crush them into oblivion.
6. Starting on level 21, there is a reverse button which trades all red & blue dots.
Posted by Tom Cutrofello at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment