ELOH comes from Christian Baumgartner of Broken Rules. It's a laser with mirrors puzzle app. We've seen this type of game numerous times. See list below.
1. The red and yellow reflectors change the color of the beam.
2. Sliders (images 1, 4 and 5)
3. Semi-reflectors (images 1 and 5). These are the vertical-line-mirrors. A yellow beam will pass straight through a yellow mirror, while a red beam will bounce off.
4. Toward the end, brown is the third color to solve.
5. Wormholes. We've seen this many times before. Not sure if they exist in another laser puzzle. However: sometimes the wormholes are on half of a cell while the other half is covered with a tile. Tapping the tile: they switch places.
There's an interesting musical element to ELOH. As the balls/beams bounce off, xylophone sounds plunk and pling.
There are supposedly 85 levels but I counted 84 and solved them all.
Christian: good game!
Somebody sent me an email about the fact that I only give credit to one person per game. True. It's mostly because I'm a bit lazy.
Andrew Rohrmann did the sound & music.
Jan Hackl did the programming.
Art Direction Team: Daniela Leitner, Lip Comarella, Simon Griesser.
Note to other puzzle app developers: you can't do it all! Get a team like this.
Other Laser Puzzles (Not a complete list)
Laser Maze 2015
Shoot & Reflect 3x3
RouteOut - not a laser game, but uses mirrors
Mirrors & Reflections
Guide the Light
Friday, October 26, 2018
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment