Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Raytrace Lite by Andrei Galkin FREE


iPhone Screenshot 1
Raytrace Lite comes from Andrei Galkin.  It's a lazer with mirrors puzzle app game.
iPhone Screenshot 2
As you can see from the images, everything is 3D.
iPhone Screenshot 4
At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to play this because I've done lots of other laser puzzle (see list below).
iPhone Screenshot 3

I'm glad I did play it because:
1. When laser beams intersect, they form a single diagonal beam.
2. Tunnels allow a beam to go through it, but block a perpendicular beam

Raytrace Lite has 120 puzzles and I've solved about 40 levels. It's harder than I thought it would be.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raytrace-lite/id1229272958?mt=8
http://halfpixelgames.com/

Other Laser Puzzles (Not a complete list!)
Laser Maze 2015
MatrixLines
HackBeam
Shoot & Reflect 3x3
LaserBox
Photon Lab
Amid Worlds
RouteOut - not a laser game, but uses mirrors
RouteOut 2
Neon Connect
Mirrors & Reflections
Guide the Light
Lasers Free
Laser Logic
Lazors
ReflecTs DS
Laser Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment