Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

iceMazeAD: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1

Years ago I found http://clickmazes.com/newtilt/ixtilt2d.htm and did all their tilt mazes. Recently, iceMazeAD came out. There are approximately 500 levels. The object is to tilt the blue ball to the target.  Note, the ball will travel in any direction and will stop when it hits a wall.

These are kind of easy. Most of them can be done in 9 steps.  Even the ones that require 15 steps are not tough.  I thought that I would quit & delete after 50 levels. Strangely, I've done about 250 of them.  Mostly when I'm taking a break from something that requires more thought. Those 250 probably took about 90 minutes. I tell myself that I won't finish all of them...but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment