Total Pageviews

Friday, January 18, 2013

Reball: free puzzle game app for iphone ipad

Michael Barlow and Konstantin Kolobov recently contacted me about their puzzle app game Reball.  The object is to slide balls to form a line of 3 or more to make them disappear.  The final object is to remove all the balls from the screen where each move leads to a line that eliminates some balls.

The first 10 levels are free.  After that, there are 5 packages of 25 puzzles each and each package costs .99.

I solved all the 10 free levels in about 5 minutes.  I like the concept. There's a lot of potential here.

I would recommend to puzzle app designers: give everybody 50 free puzzles - to really whet the appetites of puzzlers, then sell level packs after that.

Side note: on December 31, I will publish the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2013. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment