Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

IQ Epilogue: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

IQ Epilogue comes from http://www.yummy-factory.com/.  This is the same people who made IQ Mission which had 7 or 8 sets of good puzzles.

You are given a map of 3 cities. Each has a set of unique puzzles. 

Look at the second image.  It's a very interesting maze. You are the coin and must get to the gold square. Notice the arrows? When you enter them, they will rotate.  Also the red tiles are connected. Anytime you rotate one red square, they all rotate.

There are 36 of these maze puzzles. Definitely challenging and fun. I'm stuck on level 13 or 14.

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting but I can't find it on the The App Store!

    Thanks for all the info on your blog by the way. I'm just about to go into hospital for a week so I'm downloading interesting games to keep me occupied!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete