Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2017

ROOM Δ -Room Escape Game- by Mani Morishita

iPhone Screenshot 1
ROOM Δ -Room Escape Game- by Mani Morishita has received so many positive reviews on the App Store.
iPhone Screenshot 3
Just a few days ago I reviewed another escape game from Mani: Sphinx.
iPhone Screenshot 2
I solved 95% of this game on my own.  The other 5% I consulted a youtube walkthrough. A problem with that: even watching it, I still didn't grasp the solution to the clock.

A major problem I have with Room Escapes is the absence of a plot. I just can't do these on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment