Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2019

Block Slide - Puzzle Game by Hubert Jolly FREE

Block Slide - Puzzle Game comes from Hubert Jolly. It's a point scoring puzzle app game. 

His description: Slide the red box and push the other blocks to form a line and clear them up. The more blocks you clear, the more points you get! Challenge and compete against your friends to become #1!

It’s harder than it sounds! Be the first to reach 200!


My thoughts: it took me a while to understand the rules and score any points.  After I scored 30 points, I thought: that was great. But according to the Leaderboard, not so good.  My high score is 150.  This game can definitely become addictive.  Unfortunately, it has ads
.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/block-slide-puzzle-game/id1440422342?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment