Total Pageviews

Friday, October 11, 2019

Stack Me Challenge by eDoc LLC FREE

Stack Me Challenge comes from eDoc LLC.  It's a point scoring game.  The object is to slide all the tiles up/down/right/left and not fill up the board.

In the beginner mode, only primary colors are used.

In the advanced mode, primary colors merge, and points are awarded for only secondary colors combining.  

In the beginner mode, I had to intentionally lose.

In the advanced mode, I'm in the middle of 1 game.  My score is 1800. I would be #2 on the leaderboard, but I think I have to lose for that to show up.

This is an interesting game. However, the game is unending.  Multiple times I made a silly mistake and easily recovered. 

The #1 score is over 6000, which I'm estimating took at least 5 hours to play.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stack-me-challenge/id1476944808

No comments:

Post a Comment