Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Smash Draughts: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad



Smash Draughts is a puzzle app game that has nothing to do with checkers, chess or draughts.

The object is to shoot the white checker to get the green checkers off the board.  The white checker may not touch a red one.  Blue checkers cannot fall off the board.

That's it.


I did the first 30 levels and I think they're fun. I have no idea how many levels there are. When I go to 'select level' the program turns off. I've also tried to contact the developer - no response.

Smash Droughts is not a brilliant game. It reminds me of 'The World's Hardest Game' which you can play online.  That's a fun game!

Smash Draughts is especially for somebody who likes pool & billiards. Hey, it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment