1. The wooden forks can rotate 90 degrees.
2. The metal forks cannot rotate.
3. The tin cans must rest on the fire at the end.
4. The magnets can pull the tin cans.
5. Sometimes you have to light the campfires.
The graphics are so charming. I love the fact that there's no move-counter that awards any stars.
The puzzles are challenging at a perfect level. I cruised through the first 50 levels in about 90 minutes. Then my battery died out! And I had to go to sleep. I've done about 25 more levels. I'm saving the rest for a rainy day.
This game is a gem.
Layton made Puzzlepops last year, which I really liked. But not as much as Campfire Cooking.
Post a Comment