Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tricky Circles: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

My friend Nicola (click here to see his blog about puzzle apps) told me about Tricky Circles.

It's hard to describe. But the object is to start at one of the circles and travel to each circle by moving the corresponding number of steps.  If you can reach all of the circles in one route, then you've solved it.

The first 21 levels are free. Even though I understood the rules, it took me forever to solve level 1. You can't tap the numbers. You must have one long continuous swipe.

I think I've seen this concept before. But I cant remember the name of the related app.   Can you?

I solved the 21 puzzles in about an hour. Then bought the next 21 and solved those too.

Tricky Circles is well done. It is worth your time.

Heads-Up: This blog will announce the Best Puzzle App Games of 2013 on December 30 and December 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment