Total Pageviews

Monday, December 2, 2013

Voro: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Voro is a puzzle app game where the object is to eliminate all the colored tiles by grouping them.  Look at the first image.  Grab the light green shape in the bottom left and try to connect the other greens in the center.  If you can get 4 or more together, they will disappear. 

Each puzzle level allows you 24 steps.  There are 64 levels and I've done 41 levels.

Voro's graphics are outstanding. You must download this fast because it's free for a limited time.

Definitely one of the most unique puzzle app games of 2013.

Heads-up: The List of Best Puzzle Apps of 2013 will be announce on Dec 30 and Dec 31. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lot of fun! It is not clear to me what constitutes a good strategy, I just try to eliminate all the tiles of one color. I haven't yet used up all my moves.

    ReplyDelete