Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2015

Boxxle: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1
'Boxxle is a unique puzzle game with 120 challenging levels for you to solve.

How to play :
- Drag rows horizontally and columns vertically
- Match the highlighted shape
- All boxes have to stay connected'


My opinion: this is a really cool concept and they're fun. I solved all 120 levels pretty quickly. But I did not get 3 stars for each level because it took me too many moves.  There are ads that pop up every so often.
If you liked MoveZ, which I reviewed not too long ago, you will like Boxxle.
https://itunes.apple.com/be/app/id954145453?mt=8

1 comment:

  1. I did not get 3 stars for each level because it took me too many moves. There are ads that pop up every so often. Spy BBM On Android

    ReplyDelete