Total Pageviews

Friday, December 8, 2017

Disjoint by 2056516 Alberta Limited $2.99

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
I started Disjoint about a month ago. The object is to swivel triangles around each other on various pivot points so that all the triangles will fill up the shaded areas.  Some triangles are isolated. They have to be rescued in a chain-like way.
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
Then I forgot about this game. It's hard to get back into a game when so many new games are getting published every week.

There's a lot going for this game. The puzzles are clever. The graphics are crisp and clean. After each chapter there is a picture story about a pig and a man looking for wisdom.

I've completed the first 2 chapters, which totals 24 levels, I think. I'm definitely coming back to this game. This game needs more attention.

Somewhere on their webpage is this: IF WE HAD ANY AWARDS, THEY WOULD GO HERE

Which reminds me, I have to get going on the famous PAGY (Puzzle App Games of the Year) Awards. The nominations will be December 30. The Finalists will be December 31.

disjointgame.com
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1225775112
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.copperbrain.disjointrelease&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1

Other Triangle Puzzles
Triangle Flip
Yankai's Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment