Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Liquid Sketch

My puzzle friend Derrick Schneider recently emailed me about LiquidSketch. LiquidSketch may be this year's most original and uique puzzle app game of the year.


The object is to transfer liquid from one area into another. Mixing colors is sometimes necessary.

This is done by: tilting, using your finger to splash water up, using a pump, using blocks so the liquid does not spill.

There are 90 levels. Right now, I've done about 55 of them. There are some levels that I think are impossible. But hey, that adds to the appeal.

Does LiquidSktech make it onto the List of Best Puzzle App Games of 2012? Quite possibly.  That list will be published 12/31.

6 comments:

  1. I hope it will! All levels are solvable by the way, some are quite hard though! I can send the solutions if you want, but that would destroy the fun of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've solved all but one. But there were definitely a few I had to think about for a while.

    Tobias, any plans for letting users share sandbox levels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm going to add a save feature to the sandbox with high probability. You could share your levels over email then. Integrating sharing might be a little more difficult. I'll have to check what options I have there.
    May I ask which one you didn't solve?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #9 in Trail. I think I know what I need to do, but I haven't gotten it to work yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see how Trail #9 is beatable either. I'd love to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally figured it out! Got to pull the red up to the yellow once the red meets the yellow with no bubbles.... Pull it back... I had to use two fingers. Bring it back toward the red... When the yellow gets to the turn off, move the yellow in that direction. Got to keep the flow going. Two fingers work best to keep it primed.

      Hope that helps!

      Delete