Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One More Line: free point scoring reflex game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 4
One of my students recently told me about One More Line: a game that's cool, difficult, colorful and somewhat addictive. The game starts with your man (the rainbow line) traveling straight ahead. You must avoid the objects by circling around them and then release at the right tangent point and not crash into a wall or object.


One More Line is quite popular. But it needs to be improved. For example, it moves too fast. It should really start off slowly. The point scoring system is based on how long you survive. My high score is only 21, which I think represents only 10.5 seconds. Something silly: the one's look like 7's.


One More Line is free and comes with ads. Give it a shot. And if you end up succeeding with a high score, let me know.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-more-line/id914433115?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment