Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Best Puzzle App Games of 2014: The Nominations

Puzzle App Players & Designers,


Below is the famous List of Best Puzzle Apps of 2014.  I have play tested all of these extensively. My biggest regret is that I am sure that I've omitted many good games. I try to go through the new puzzle apps published weekly. People send me recommendations. I don't get to them all.


What are the qualifies of a good puzzle app game? Fun is most important. Originality is a close second. Graphics and overall presentation are third. Finally, and most obviously, is the difficulty: is there a tutorial? Are there easy levels to get your feet wet? Does the game have 100 levels or a 1000? Less is more sometimes.


Some of the games listed below are not strictly puzzles, but they often get lumped into that category by the authorities at the iTunes store. Specifically, I'm referring to the point scoring games and the games that test your reflexes. You'll find both types of those here, but not a lot.


If you scrutinize this list very closely, a couple were published in 2012 and 2013. The reason I included it now - I missed those games back then. If I missed your game this year, send me a reminder! You're eligible for 2015.


Quell Reflect +
Puzzle Chain Reaction
Sudoku Mine
Quell Memento

Sudoku Killer
Threes!
Shapist
iceMazeAD
Slidercrash
Astro Mined
Perspecto
Nixie
BoxOff
Folt
TRUpuzzlE
Titanic By SmartGames
Puralax
Two Dots
Stroke!
Tapes
Fold the Adventure
Number Painting
Quetzalcoatl
Dwelp



Park Seasons
You Have One Box
Colors - The Addictive Game
Point to Point

1 to 25 Number challenge
Buffalooh

LostLands
Caveboy
Pathle
Connect Infinite
Amid Worlds
The Impossible Dodging

Nino
Square Push Square
Blokkology
TwoDots
Stop Crows
SpinIn
Colors Mix
Numberino

Flip Puzzle Game
21 Dice
Petals
Fiz
Atoms HD
Dozen!
Color Shape Tile Puzzle
Nexionode


Har*mo*ny
Noda
Twelve Hardest Puzzle
Andy's Trains
Fruit Dating
Tealday
GOAT
Tip & Tumble
oO
WaterColors
Scribologic
aa
Laserbox
Arrowed
Ichi
Mergect
Photon Lab
Light Weaving
Trebene
Space Crystals
Pushopolus
Game About Squares
Click the Button
Paths of Light
Kindly Colors
Exodus Free!
Perfect Paths
Frozen Ice Cubes
3Doku































No comments:

Post a Comment