Description from the App Store:
TIKADAK is a puzzle game aligning the tiles with diagonal lines on them.
3 opportunities to rotate the puzzle is given, and you win the game if you make all the diagonal lines become positioned in specific direction within 3 times.
The rule is simple and easy, and you can enjoy the easy puzzles that anyone could enjoy and challenging puzzles that only the gifted players could play.
Of course, you can use hints that may help you in times of difficulty.
Rotate the tiles of Tikadak and rotate your brain as well!
*300 puzzles of various difficulties.
*Harmonious and various color composition.
1. A single square can be rotated. So can any sized rectangle.
2. There are a lot of 'easy' levels. They're not always easy. I've used hints.
3. In a 3x3 grid, there are 46 possible moves. All the puzzles require exactly 3 moves, which means the total # of moves is 46*46*46.
4. I like this game a lot. But the striped colors get tiring after a while.
5. I almost completed all the 3x3 grids (about 100). Other games are demanding attention.