Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2013

Super Squares: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Super Squares is a free puzzle app game that is very similar to Flow.  The object is to connect the two red squares and the two blue squares etc, while sweeping over all of the stars.

See the brick squares? Those are obstacles. You may explode them with your finite number of bombs.

There is always enough bombs to solve any puzzle. But if you're bad at topology, you can purchase bombs.

There are 300 free levels. I solve about 90 of them in about 40 minutes.  If you've been following this blog, you know that I've done thousands of topology problems. So I found these to be really easy.

My one qualm with Super Squares: I collected all of the stars and made all the connections but  I sometimes forgot to connect the last square to the home square.

No comments:

Post a Comment