Total Pageviews

Monday, December 23, 2019

Bloku by Abdullah Firat FREE

Loyal Blog Follower David Cole sent me an alert about Bloku.  The object is to swipe rows piece by piece off the screen.  This brings stray cubes down.  When a cube hits the top of the board - it's game over.

I did not want to like this game!  I've never been a fan of Tetris. However, this point-scoring game is much better than it appears.

One night, my score was about 8500, when I went to bed mid-game.. In the morning.....my game was erased.  Ever since, I have not been able to crack 7000. I've become a little obsessed.

Other Point Scoring Games Worthy of Your Time (Some are no longer available.)
NumberMania
Four Straight Lines
Pushopolous
Stickets
Folt
Nineout
Nineout II
BeeCells Lite
Kindly Colors
HexAgony
Domino Drop
Put Number
Tripevo
Triple Town
Kindly  Colors
COLORswipe
SubaraCity
Virus Pop Smash
+1 Number
4 Way Puzzle
Merged!
Enso
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bloku/id1488095399?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

No comments:

Post a Comment